Hello friends welcome to bsesbillpayment.com in this post we will discuss how to you can do Bses Bill Payment very quick and easy. There is a lot of method to do your bses bill payment on time we will tell you the best methods to do bses bill payment online.
Note:- You must make the payment through Credit/Debit card at least three working days before the due date to avoid late payment surcharge in your subsequent bill. Timely Bses Bill Payment online is necessary to avail offers and subsidy from the payment partners as well Government of Delhi. Late Payment can lead you to pay extra money so we suggest you to do Bses bill payment online on time.
To do BSES Bill Payment online you can use any of the payment method from below:
BSES Bill Payment Online via Paytm:
Paytm is the most popular and reliable app for online recharge and bill payments. The dynamic e-wallet and UPI app offers myriad of services on its platform including payments, money transfer, shopping, recharge facilities, bill payments, and movie, bus and air tickets among others.
Paytm now has more than 300 million users and probably that is its biggest disadvantage. Now, that it has set a bar for itself in the market there are limited deals, discounts and cash backs in the app.
This is the best way to do your bses bill payment online.
- Dynamic App
- Fast and Reliable
- Both UPI and Wallet option
- Array of Bill Payments
- Fewer deals on recharge and bill payment
BSES Bill Payment Online via Mobikwik:
Mobikwik app is a hassle-free mobile payment app for all your utility bills, mobile recharges and shopping. The app benefits from its e-wallet that can be used to make payments at top merchants like Big Basket, Book My Show, eBay, Myntra, Grofers, IRCTC, Domino’s Pizza, Shop Clues, OYO Rooms and more.
Mobikwik wallet feature also comes with super cash-back offers. The app supports limited money transfer and it’s literally impossible to use the entire Super Cashback.
This is the second best way to do your Bses bill payment online.
- Large number of vendors supported
- Pay to Merchants with E-wallet
- Missing UPI Feature
- Supercash isn’t as useful as it might seem
BSES Bill Payment Online via FreeCharge:
Freecharge is one of the first online recharge and bill payment apps. Although now it is in dwindling state yet it offers several exclusive deals of which users are generally notified via emails. It has a simple and smooth process along with various coupons which could be used at its partner stores to get discounts.
FreeCharge has also started supporting merchant payments, which may not be as widely accepted as Paytm or Mobikwik but is steadily making progress.
This is the third best way to do your Bses bill payment online.
- Several exclusive deals
- Smooth Process
- Merchant Payment option
- Limited Features
- Not UPI-enabled
BSES Bill Payment Online via PhonePe:
The PhonePe is the easiest solutions to mobile recharges and bill payments. It is a UPI-enabled app that can link directly to your bank account for transactions. The PhonePe app supports everyday payments of utility bills, mobile recharge, funds transfer to friends and family, request money, etc. and is quite simple to use.
Apart from this, the app also offers mobile-wallet service, multiple payment modes, and will often surprise you with offers like cash back and discounts. One can also earn handsome rewards from PhonePe by referring the app to others.
Unfortunately, the app doesn’t have the option to load money from your credit card in the wallet. You can pay your bills and do recharges using credit card, though.
This is also a trending way to do your bses bill payment online.
- Special offers including that of Airtel’s
- Earn from Referral code
- Can’t top-up wallet with Credit Card
BSES Bill Payment Online via PayZapp:
PayZapp is HDFC’s offering of mobile platform e-recharge app for all. With PayZapp, you can shop on your mobile at partner apps, buy movie tickets, groceries, compare and book flight tickets and hotels, shop online and get great discounts. The app can also be used to share money with anyone in your contact list or to your bank account, pay bills and recharge your mobile, DTH and data card and many more.
Peoples are using this app also to do their Bses bill payment online.
- Pay all your pending bills
- Visa and Master Card Supported
- No support for American Express card
- Restricted Money Transfer.
BSES Bill Payment Online via Bses Website:
- Use any valid Visa, Mastercard, Diners or Amex Credit Card, or pay through your Net Banking account with Citibank, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank, OBC, SBI or Punjab National Bank, etc.
- Receive on-line confirmation and a Transaction Reference Number
Provide your bill details
- Enter the BSES account number.
See your bill online and pay
- You will be taken to page where you can see your current bill online.
- Click on the ‘Pay’ button to initiate payment.
- You will be directed to a payment gateway where you will be asked to choose the payment mode- Credit Card or Netbanking Account. If you choose Credit Card, you will have to enter your credit card details; alternately you will be taken to your Net banking site where you have to input your netbanking userid/password.
- Your payment will be authenticated over the gateway and your credit card or your bank account will be instantly debited.
- You will receive a Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgement for your payment request.
- Please note:You must make the payment through Credit/Debit card at least three working days before the due date to avoid late payment surcharge in your subsequent bill.
On-line payment through Credit / Debit Cards involves processing charges(0.80% + service tax, as applicable) on the bill amount by the merchant banker and will be debited to your card / account, in case the bill amount is more than Rs 5000/-.
BSES customers are permitted to make 4 transactions per card per month